Tuesday 15 January 2013

January

2013 has already started to fly by as the middle of January has approached so soon! 

My family only took our Christmas tree down last weekend. It is the second year we've had a real tree and they just don't die do they? It was still as green as when we got it, but as it took up half the living room with it's six foot base, we decided to take it down.

Christmas was amazing in 2012, but so far January has bought me many good surprises and ideas of what 2013 will bring. 

This morning the country woke up to snow outside; something which never fails to cause hundreds of Facebook status', telling all your friends that you too have snow, and thousands of pictures on Instagram of snowy scenes. I love waking up and seeing the snow outside, and I especially love the fact that it means I get to wear my wellies.
Wellie boots
My snowy scene picture

I have decided to share with you a few things that I am looking forward to this year...
  • Going to the National Television Awards
  • Skiing holiday in France with my university
  • Bunjee jumping with my boyfriend
  • Work experience with the Birmingham Mail and with Taylor Herring PR
I am also hoping on a few things this year as well...
  • A trip to Paris
  • A holiday abroad with my boyfriend or friends to a random place

Keep an eye on my blog and I'll let you know how progress goes with all of those!
Speak soon...

Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment